- Social Service sector
- Location: Thomson Road,
- Nearest MRT station: Caldecott MRT
- Working days: 5 days per week
- 11 months contract
Main Job Scopes:
- Provide support in the development and delivery of systems
- Assist on application system troubleshooting activities (On job training will be provided)
- Writing meeting minutes
- Booking of resources, collation of responses and scheduling of stakeholders’ calendars to facilitate meeting
- Filing of project documents in SharePoint sites
- EDM design (On job training will be provided)
- Investigate and provide solutions to simple issues reported by system users over remote assist by phone or email, mostly related to accounts login (i.e. enabling and disabling of accounts. No report writing is required.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fronting problem reports and linking with system vendors etc.
- System administration of application system work with Vendor on troubleshooting
- Designing and disseminating EDMs on weekly tech tips
- Assist branches in setting up SharePoint sites and resources (Good to have)
- Help coordinate meetings
- Filing of Project Documentations
- Simple Infographic/PowerPoint slides (not often)
- Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisors
- GCE A-level/ Diploma in any fields (Computing/IT related is a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge on Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamic CRM is a plus.
- Good in oral and written communications (English Language).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Providing logistical support in company events and other functions
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties where required
- Singaporean only
Interested candidates please click “Apply Now” or send your resume to WHATSAPP 98504803 and email@example.com.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further interviews.
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA License No: 05C3053
Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/General Admin, Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
Bridging Growing Careers
BGC Group is an international recruitment and manpower outsourcing firm that identifies and delivers human capital solutions that is imperative to every successful company’s growth.
Having helped 25,000 individuals quickly land rewarding careers in companies that drive industries since our inception in 2005, we believe in developing relationships based on a solid ground of trust between both employers and job-seekers. This is what differentiates us and gives us a competitive edge from the rest.
Staying true to our vision of Bridging & Growing Careers Because We Care, we are now proudly listed under Omnibridge Holdings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (08462:HK) in 2017.
EA License No.: 05C3053
Tel: 6535 9696
Fax: 6671 4858
Address: 10 Collyer Quay, #06-07/08/09/10 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315
Additional Company Information
51 - 200 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting