Our client is a global financial house helping international customers with wealth management, making life easier and better for them. They believe in challenging their own employees by doing things differently and to learn from each other every day regardless of job titles. If you are willing to learn, they are willing to invest in you.
The position will require you to be a great team player because you will be working closely with your team leader, analysts, QA team and your team members. You will be put in a full software development environment where you will be participating in design, coding, testing and debugging of applications. On top of this, you will also be building systems based on audit regulations, documenting unit test and resolving issues on existing systems.
- You have a Degree in Computer Science or in related fields
- 3 years of experience in web programming with ASP.Net, C# 4.0 and WCF
- 3 years of experience in systems analysis, design and MS SQL Server stored procedures
- Working experience on Database, preferrably in Oracle or MSSQL
- Compulsory working experience in MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework and LINQ
- Strong understanding of OOP software and design patterns and experience in working with n-tier architecture
- A natural team player and eager to learn new technologies and skills
- Timeline driven and a self-starter
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Rosette Chong at +65 6701 1513 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1658433 (Chong Xinmei).
Volt is a global recruiting company founded in 1950. We provide recruiting and workforce management solutions to companies of all sizes in a range of industries, helping clients improve their recruiting success with flexible, cost-effective services.