Our client a large global technology company in Singapore CBD is looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer to own the current QA testing automation framework, apply their domain expertise towards the implementation of best practice techniques for TDD, risk identification and production support.
- Prepare and review test plans, scenarios, scrips in an Agile-like project lifecycle
- Analyse functional specifications and business requirements, develop test scripts and test conditions and input test data
- During execution manage all communications related to QA status daily and report any potential risks
- Support end users during their testing cycle by retaining audit compliance
- Develop processes and reporting tools for UAT testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years’ experience in QA, Selenium and QA tools (ALM, JIRA, Rally)
- Proven expertise in QA process working in an Agile environment
- Hands-on Java programming, Automation scripting, white box testing in Java
- Able to do website testing, web service testing using SOAP, RESTful (required) and CI/CD tools such as GIT or Jenkins experience is good to have
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply now with a copy of your up-to-date resume directly to me.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan (EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 3218 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
Our position as part of Recruit Holdings Group, the fourth largest staffing firm in the world, gives us a unique ability in the marketplace to provide a comprehensive suite of human resource services to Australian, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singaporean clients. In fact, we partner with over 3500 companies globally!
With more than 5 decades of experience in providing talent solutions that are BestFit™ with our client’s organisations, we know a lot about people and how to manage flexible and skilled workforces to:
• deliver operational excellence
• improve productivity
• minimise risk, and
• develop opportunities for revenue generation
Across our portfolio of businesses we provide BestFit™ people, manage people resources and enhance people capabilities to share the future of the workplace and unleash the potential of individuals, teams, organisations and communities.