- Prepare and conduct lessons according to the course syllabus
- Provide necessary supervision to students
- When necessary, to provide feedback to parents regarding students' performance
- Marking of all coursework and assessment papers
- Classroom management
- Design and develop Physics curriculum work
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- At least 5 - 10 years of experience of teaching Physics (in tuition centre/private tuition)
- Initiative, jovial, patient and encouraging
- Team player
- Plus point if you had taught in MOE schools before
For interested applicants, you may also check us out at www.achieversdream.com.sg for more information.
Achievers Dream is the leading O Level Chemistry Tuition specialist in Singapore. We have been helping students for 8 years excel from F9 to A1/A2 in Chemistry, all within the short span of 3-5 months.