• Prepare orders and enter order detail in the system to generate invoice and delivery documents
• Ensure successful order fulfillment.
• Monitor shipments such as arranging pick-up of delivery with third party logistics
• Examine goods availability and if necessary to consult necessary department for reordering of goods.
• Assist customer service in processing and resolving customer complaints.
• Any ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned as and when required
• Preferably 1 - 2 years experience in retail/ eCommerce Retail
• Armed with retail attitude and sales driven
• Able to work on Weekends/ Shifts/ Public Holidays
• Good command of English
• Candidates with picking experience is a bonus
HTZ Resources (EA No.14C7241) is an executive search and human resources management firm, which provides quality staffing in different industries. We highly regard our objective in adding value to our customer’s business with effective and efficient staffing solutions.