Job Description :
- Performs staff support activities to develop, implement, and administer compensation and benefits policies and programs.
- Develops and/or participates in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze companyâ€™s competitive position.
- Responsible for job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, analyse compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Prepares special studies and makes recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, and sales compensation.
- Supports the implementation of employee welfare such as accident and health insurance coverage, retirement and pension plans, income continuance, holidays and vacations.
- Administers and communicates the company benefits program plan options, features and enrollment requirements; assists employees with benefit claim administration inquiries.
- Ensures company compliance with local laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Administer both domestic and international programs such as global mobility.
- Participates in regional projects on total rewards.
- Assist with the annual year end processes such as bonus, salary, and equity, and benefits review
- Min Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- At least 3-5 years in regional C&B/HR experience
- Prior experience with Mercer job evaluation and IPE system as well as benefits and salary surveys
- Good interpersonal skills
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to email@example.com
Subject heading: C&B Specialist
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Hiring the right people remains as the key to an organization’s success, especially in today’s economy. Recruit Express employs a rigorous screening process to shortlist best-fit candidates for you, whether you are hiring a Permanent, Temporary or Contract Staff.