Responsibilities and Duties
- Calendar management and travel arrangements.
- Support the scheduling, planning and execution of team events and regular meetings.
- Keep track of actions from regular meetings.
- Administrative Support to the team.
- Travel and Expenses Submission for Claims and Accruals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- 3 years administrative/secretarial working experience.
- Demonstrates a culture of teamwork and collaboration to enhance business productivity and administrative excellence.
- MS Office including outlook calendar, strong working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be proactive, meticulous, organized and possess good coordination skills.
Collabera is ranked among the top 10 Information Technology (IT) and professional staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $600 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 14,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 90% of our enterprise clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers. Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our clients’ needs, but also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. We offer an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning for our employees. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For” – six consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has 50 offices with a presence in 10 countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and professional search services to Fortune 500 corporations across the globe.
Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions:
Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S.