Contract Manager will be responsible for analysis of RfP s (through of Statement of Compliances), drafting and rating of Global Framework Agreements, AMCManaged Services Contracts, Non Disclosure Agreements and back to back alignment of contracts with subcontractors for different markets and regions based on the inputs shared by internal stakeholders
Main Responsibility Area :-
The Contract Manager shall be responsible for analyzing key commercial contractual risks in a contract and providing appropriate responses and work and provide advice on mitigating those risks.
Interprets client needs, assessing the full requirements; identifies solutions to non standard tasksqueries. Is aware of internal external business issues & best practice in own discipline; applies to own role.
Analysis of RfP and evaluation of commercial contractual risk from legal, commercial and services perspective.
Preparation of Commercial Contractual Statement of Compliance (SOC) in response to the RFPs
Support and advise stakeholders on Contractual Commercial Compliance aspects critical issues of the RfP.
Work inline with the team's contract management strategy
Ensuring respective scopeobligationsetc is contractually well defined.
Draftcoordinate T&Cs SoC in line with Company standards, Customer Frame Contracts and CMbid strategy.
Ensure delivery is to the satisfaction of the internal stakeholders by supporting them both in quality and quantity
- Analysis of RfX and evaluation of contractual risk with the inputs given.
- Support and advise the stakeholders on Contractual Commercial Compliance aspects critical issues of the RfX.
- Support and Covers standardized topics such as Company Information, Environmental aspect and Quality Management, Health & Safety.
- Give response to clauses related to customer references, Business Continuity Management and IT Security using standard database information which are part of eligibility criteria in RFX.
- Support Bid ManagerOpportunity Owner in completing supplier questionnaire as required.
- Draftcoordinate T&Cs SoC in line with NSN standards, Customer Frame Contracts and CMbid strategy.
- Phrase the responses to specific contractual commercial terms.
- Identify missing andor insufficient contractual definitions in RfX and map them.
- Support and advise internal stakeholders on commercial contractual aspects and risk.
- Mapclarify tax (duties, ... ) implications with NSN taxation specialists.
- Suggestdraft respective SoC responses from finance perspective (RR, assets, tax, ... ).
- Interact with all stakeholders on critical issuesexclusionsrisk... to be covered in T&Cs SoC.
- Ensure that the respective scope obligations pricing financials... are contractually well defined.
- Identify all risksrisk potential in the contractT&Cs document and optimize terms .
- Support any risk owner with determining the contractual consequence of a given problem .
- Compileupdate risk analysis.
- Alignsupport to align all offer documents in regards to contractual contents and structure.
- Vetapprove final T&Cs SoC from contractual commercial perspective and safeguard adequate legal wording.
- Ability to handle pressure and tight timelines.
- Ability to negotiate with the global clients and internal stakeholders, vendors from sales and contractual perspectives to assist in closing the deals.
- Have handled draftingvetting of high value and highly complex global contracts.
- Additional Requirements:
- Graduate (preferably legal graduate with MBA).
- 8 to 15 years experience in telecom Contract Commercial ManagementPre-Sales Commercial.
- Ability to prepare & Finalize Commercial SoC during bidding.
- Excellent business communication skills
- Should be self driven and a team player willing to raise the bar continuously
- Strong commercial acumen
- Telecommunication working experiences will be an add-on
- Willingness to learn
Role Sales/Business Development Manager
Industry Type Telecom/ISP
Functional Area Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Retail Sales