- Desktop and Laptop hardware support
- Common application support on user’s workstation (e.g. Microsoft Office, Antivirus, Adobe Acrobat, compression software etc)
- 1st Level network support which includes wireless and VoIP phone support
- Setup and prepare new workstation for users
- Management of user ID and email account and password
- Participate in IT upgrading projects as assigned by supervisor
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve laptop problems
- Able to work independently & effectively with team
- Able to think creatively and work under pressure
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position; please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly indicate “ATTN: Joseph” or click the "Apply Now" below.
Only shortlisted applications will be notified by our consultants.
CAPITA PTE LTD | EA License No : 08C2893
Joseph Low | REG No : R2089920
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Pte Ltd is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
Capita has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
More information about Capita Pte Ltd is available at www.capitasingapore.com and www.facebook.com/capitasingapore