• Complete survey via phone and field visit
• Schedule interview appointments with respondents
• Data entry for completed surveys
• Status update report to supervisor
• Conduct data verification of completed survey cases to ensure accuracy and reliability of data
• Ensure highest level of customer experience
• Any other ad-hoc duties
• Candidate must possess at least a “O” or “N” levels certificate
• Good communication skills
• Customer Service oriented
• **Must be able to work independently and be tactful with handling the general public when conducting house visits.
• Working hours: 4 weekdays and 1 weekend – Weekdays (12.30pm – 9.30pm with 1 hr break) / Weekend (11am – 9.30pm with 1.5 hr break) – Total 41 working hours per week
• Working location: Island-wide (Deployment of locations at Residential areas convenient to where the applicant stays) - Comprising of HDB, Condo, landed and shop houses.
• 3 months contract extendable x 10 positions available.
• Salary: $2,200 per month
• 1 day training + test prior to work commencement + On-job Training provided (2-3 days in office and 2-3 days doing households visits)
• Candidate must pass reference check and a test
• Dress code: Smart Casual (Polo tee which will be given, Own Dark pants, & dark covered shoes)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As this position is urgent, kindly email detailed CV or contact @ 6709 3393 attention to Tze Han with:
1. Current and expected salary
2. Notice period
3. Reason for leaving each job
EA Reg No: R1872908 (Chan Tze Han)
EA License No: 08C2893
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
Founded in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Pte Ltd is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
In 2012, Capita expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
Capita has been recognised as one of the preferred HR Vendors of the Year for six consecutive years since 2010. In addition, we have also been honoured with the Enterprise 50 award in 2012 as well as the Recruitment Agency of the Year Silver Award (Asia Recruitment Awards, 2015).
More information about Capita Pte Ltd is available at http://www.capitasingapore.com/ and www.facebook.com/capitasingapore